Hey Professor, the bad news is I just spent a bunch of time putting this together and it all deleted when I published so I’m unhappy and probably won’t try as hard. The good news is I’m still submitting one so thanks but also sorry.
1. Evil Tweets
We tweeted at you with #CAP105GVSU and #Bagels.
2. Evil Blogs
This is my blog filled with evil things.
3. Evil Canva
Team name: The Bagels
4. Evil Photoshop
5. Evil Location
Avery checked us in when we took that selfie we tweeted at you, and apparently when her phone didn’t have that much battery.
6. Evil Video
People were talking sometimes but I hope it still makes you sad.
7. Evil Flyer
I went to this last year but I forgot to steal things.
8. Evil SEO Research
Photo of Program: Advertising and Public Relations Major
Key Words and Phrases
- Social Media
- Sales promotion
- Digital advertising
- Communication strategies
I chose each of these key words and phrases because they relate to the Ad and PR major at GVSU.
- The field itself is fast-changing, just like the world around it.
- Social media is a huge part of the major.
- The career field that branches off from this major is international, not just in the USA.
- There are many analytical aspects to the major like, for example, what we touched on in class with Google Analytics.
- Our society today depends on this field to accomplish many different things.
- You can use this major to help with sales promotion.
- Sales promotion can be done through digital advertising, which is also an aspect of the major.
- This major is adaptable to many different careers.
- This major is relevant to everyone.
- The major also touches on communication strategies in general.
9. Evil Infographic
I tried super hard to post it but this is what deleted my first post because the image was too big so I guess I’ll take the hit for it.
Advertising and Public Relations major
Outline/Description of Content: This infographic of the Advertising and Public Relations Major details the main aspects of why this major would be worth taking. The Mission section gives a brief description of what the major wants to teach its students. The Vision section details in what ways the major shapes its students in professional and personal ways. The Values section shows what values the major holds close and believes are important. And the Possible Careers section shows what kind of careers an interested student could look forward to.
10. Evil Evil Evil
Everything is accounted for (aside from number 9).
Thanks for an awesome semester!